About Bombay Shaving Company:
We are a FMCG company which makes thoughtfully designed high quality products for men’s and women’s personal care. Started by a team of IIT, IIM alumni in 2015 and backed by high pedigree investors including Colgate Palmolive and Reckitt, the company has recorded tremendous growth in a short period of time. With exceptional product feedback across 150+ products in portfolio, presence in 6 countries, selling on 20+ online channels PAN India and abroad, 15,000+ retail shelves in 50+ Indian cities and with a customer base of 10,00,000+ customers, the company has been at forefront in disrupting personal care space in India. The company has forayed into the services space with an aim to reimagine hair removal end-to-end.
Key Responsibilities and preferred Skills:
- Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines.
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
- Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, layouts and visual standards for
- Marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, product packaging, email campaigns, and more.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Collaborative ideation and brainstorming to come up with design solutions and new ideas.
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of professional graphic design experience preferably at an advertising agency or digital publisher.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Should know how to make GIFs.
|||Gurugram|||Brand and Marketing||||||EYZ2GXSYVuajm7W2|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false