About Bombay Shaving Company:
We are a FMCG company which makes thoughtfully designed high quality products for men’s and women’s personal care. Started by a team of IIT, IIM alumni in 2015 and backed by high pedigree investors including Colgate Palmolive and Reckitt, the company has recorded tremendous growth in a short period of time. With exceptional product feedback across 150+ products in portfolio, presence in 6 countries, selling on 20+ online channels PAN India and abroad, 15,000+ retail shelves in 50+ Indian cities and with a customer base of 10,00,000+ customers, the company has been at forefront in disrupting personal care space in India. The company has forayed into the services space with an aim to reimagine hair removal end-to-end.
We are looking for an Alliance & Affiliate Marketing Manager. The candidate should be performance driven and have the ability to operate on both ends (Client and Delivery) and have knowledge of current and future digital trends. He/She will be responsible for sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership campaigns.
Key Responsibilities and preferred Skills:
- Negotiating and initiating attractive partnership campaigns and ensuring mutually beneficial
- Partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Converging efforts across teams (Finance, Legal, Technology, Creative, Finance, PR, and content) for smooth and effective deployment of partnership.
- Planning and allocation of the marketing budget while working in tandem with the marketing teams.
- Follow the cycle of affiliate marketing.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various campaigns with partners.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners. Identify opportunities to upsell.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- Media buying/affiliate marketing.
- Plan and formulate monthly targets.
- Acquiring Publishers, Exploring and expanding inventory.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ year of experience in managing affiliates and alliances with consumer goods brands
- Should be able to take end to end ownership of partners i.e. negotiating the deal, tracking conversions, settling their invoices, managing relationships etc
|||Gurugram|||Brand and Marketing||||||2BSqSj.PG6u91dmA|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false