Step 1 | Prepare
Wash your face with lukewarm water. Use the Pre-Shave scrub to prepare your skin for the shave it is about to enjoy. This step will exfoliate your skin, removing any dead skin particles between your whiskers and the blade.
Take a button-sized dollop of scrub in your palms, and apply it all over the area you want to shave. Again, don’t forget your under-chin and neck areas. Gently rub it in for 1-2 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Step 2 | Lather
It is now time to use your shaving brush and shaving cream to hydrate your follicles and lift your hair to meet the blade.
• Soak your brush in warm water for a minute. Then squeeze out the excess water.
• Take 2 button-sized dollops of shaving cream into your palm or a mixing bowl.
• Use gentle, circular motions, to whip the cream into a rich lather.
• Apply it to your face using large, circular motions. Take a good 2-3 minutes to ensure every millimetre of your shave area is covered in a generous layer of cream.
Step 3 | Shave
The razor you now hold in your hand is a precision instrument, engineered to perfection. With the right technique, it can deliver the finest shave you have ever experienced.
• Lay the razor gently against your skin, at roughly a 30-degree angle. Adjust the angle to your face, so that the blade cuts in a single stroke. It should make a clean wipe of the cream as it goes.
• Shave along the grain, i.e. in the same direction your hair grows.
• Use gentle strokes. The razor should feel like it’s caressing your face, not scraping it.
• After every 3-4 strokes, switch to the other side of the razor. This will ensure your blade is evenly used on both ends.
Take short strokes with the Precision Safety Razor which comes with a weighted handle that helps with gravity-assisted glide action for a luxurious shave.
For a closer shave, reapply your shaving cream and go for a second pass. This time, shave across the grain (perpendicular to the direction your hair grows). If you require a more aggressive setting for
the razor, try the Aggressive Clamp.
The built quality of the product is excellent. The precision accessory is too good and gives a clean shave even for a 1 day old stubble. The post shaving balm supplied with the purchase is also very good and relieves the skin of the post shaving irritation. I would highly recommend the razor and the balm. Just go for it guys.
Bought this razor.. Doesn't give a clean shave. Have to run it over the skin a multiple times even then no clean shave. Only thing is no nicks or cuts.. Bad investment. Not recommended by me at least. Got fooled
I can’t figure out how to use it yet. Eventually go back to my old razor
Pls upload YouTube videos on how to use it
It is very nice product.i like this.